joi, 23 octombrie 2014

Discovering Zagreb and Romania in the same time !




My dear friend, Ilinca, born in Romania is now living in Zagreb since 20 years ago. She is married and she has two beautiful children, is performing ballet since to a very young age. Because of my birthday I received from her a ticket for ballet premiere at The National Theatre Zagreb. 
I didn't know nothing about The National Theatre Zagreb just only where is placed and ... that's all.

Waiting for the three plays to begin ( The female manuscript, Dracula, Budoir - One crazy night)  to begin, sitting on our places, meanwhile watching the beauty of the architecture and all those building details, I hear Ilinca saying: Did you know that The National Theatre Zagreb was built by a Romanian architect the same that built the National Theatre from your city Iasi? No, I answered, continuing to staring to the architecture and telling to myself: Romanians are really talented and smart.


The National Theatre ZAGREB - Inside view 


 The National Theatre IAȘI












The National Theatre ZAGREB













Already they turned off the lights, the music began and I heard Ilinca whispering: The music and choreography are made by the Romanians. Oh, and look, that guy who is playing Dracula is from Romania too. 




I ask her amazed: How many Romanians are performing ballet here? Mmm... We are 11, she said.

I couldn't say one word. I was deeply impressed.

After the beautiful show she said: Let's go backstage to meet them! 

Trying to follow her, and hearing how is speaking romanian, meet them and speak with them it was an indescribable feeling in words. Ilinca said: You will come to others concerts here ! 

Now, for sure you will say that I am proud of my country because of this. And is normal. I really am! :)

And I'm not proud only for this... since I was in high school ( and starting to be conscious by the beauty and capacity of my country) I felt that every Romanian has a very deep talent, something special, something good and now I see that they have something common: the power to fight for their passion and to do it better every day, even if sometimes is hard, difficult and you want to give up. For sure we are fighters. 


Greetings from Croatia, 

Carmen 


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu