joi, 16 iulie 2015

Super old

Sometimes, when you play a song which is from 60’s, 70’s or 80’s somebody says:
“Oh my God, that is suuuuuper old”

The funny thing is that when they listen to some song from 2003 they say the same. This is obviously one more side of our “let’s hurry up, everything is old fashioned, let’s buy new stuff (it doesn’t matter if we need it or not) and let’s listen to music as new as possible (it doesn’t matter if it is just a pile of crap).
Anyway, people are quite happy listening to Rhyana, Britney,Enrique, Pitbull  “music” to realize they are listening the same song for years.
“Party, baby, you and me, tonight, my soul, my love, let’s do it, let’s make it”
So if I have to choose between the old song and the 2000 songs which are the same one, I know what to do…





Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu