joi, 16 iulie 2015

My favorite book

This is one of my favorite books. I have never laughed so much with a book, I strongly recommend it:

These are some quotes:
“Is my paranoia getting completely out of hand, or are you mongoloids really talking about me?” 
“I mingle with my peers or no one, and since I have no peers, I mingle with no one.” 
“When Fortuna spins you downward, go out to a movie and get more out of life.” 
“I refuse to "look up." Optimism nauseates me. It is perverse. Since man's fall, his proper position in the universe has been one of misery.” 
“I suspect that I am the result of particularly weak conception on the part of my father. His sperm was probably emitted in a rather offhand manner.” 
“Oh, Fortuna, you capricious sprite!” 
“I also told the students that, for the sake of humanity’s future, I hoped that they were all sterile. I could never have possibly read over the illiteracies and misconceptions burbling from the dark minds of these students. It will be the same wherever I work”

BRILLIANT book


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu