marți, 2 iunie 2015

What should be said

I clearly remember how much I hated when I was a children and my mum just told me things when I didn’t do them. For example, she always reminded me “You didn’t do your bed today”, “you didin’t clean your room enough” and then the day I did it (I use to do it ALMOST every single day, I am a good soon :D ) she didn’t say a word. So, it seems like we only remember people bad things that they did or good things that they didn’t do. I think is quite silly, shouldn’t we pay more attention just to good things and forget as much as possible the bad ones?

We usually don’t stop to thank for good things and people do a lot of good things for us, small and dayly details but also big things.


So, somebody ask me lately what did I learnt in my 10 months here. I learnt how much I like to tell people the good things they do for me, even if they sometimes don’t deserve to to listen to them or if they also did some mistakes. So this is my little tribute to some of these things (by the way, my mum is the best)



Thank you for showing me that fear is just in my mind, we can achieve whatever, Thank you for being able to see always the bright side. Thank you for put your effort in make me like my EVS and the life I have to live now :)



I realized that things I thought were death for me weren’t at all. Thanks for sharing your city, for cooking and thanks for show me your real side, the charming and magic one, thank you for all your smiles :)



Thank you for open yourself, thank you for show me your life, your fears and your hopes. Thank you for be genuine no matter what. Thank you for your honesty and for sharing with me thousands of hilarious and beautiful moments :)

Muchas gracias.



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu