marți, 2 iunie 2015

GO GO EVS!

Taking the first step and challenging myself coming to Croatia it was an easy going thought. Until I bought the tickets. Then everything looked more real and I start to worry. Several questions were walking on my mind like pigeos in the Zagrab main square: “What if I cannot get use with Croatian language ? “ or  “What if I will not be able to stay for ONE year and I will feel like quitting after one month!“.

It’s 2nd June and I’m still here, no Croatian language needed because we all speak English. Sometimes I use some Croatian words with local people just to demonstrate I speak Croatian until they asked me where am I from. :D 

Best organisation and team ever (like my family),  accommodation in the center of Zagreb, nice and amazing office, surprising local people and beautiful new friend from all over the word. 


I can say after all this time that I achieved some of the goals that I have established in the beginning of this volunteering period. I started to practice more English speaking (In 10 days I will have Advanced Exam) I am not ready but still working on it.

Sometimes, I am running 5 km in the morning and this makes me feel energized all day long and I started to pay attention to what I eat thanks Syncro’s team. I also joined in Toastmasters Club to develop my public speaking skills and learn how to organize a speech. 


I have the opportunity to participate in trainings as a participant and also as a team member (learning from different perspectives). My project management skills are like fish in the water and after all this period I will have a backpack full of abilities and skills ready to practice them in want I have planned for next years.



This is not a Good Bye blog post. Keep following our awesome thoughts. Vidimo se! 




Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu