joi, 12 februarie 2015

Zagreb – With you I feel like home! Park Maksimir




Somebody asked me this days how is in Zagreb and my answer is "Like home".

There are several places in Zagreb where I feel like home but I keep saying that home is where your heart is. I like to be surrounded by places with a lot of green spaces and if the sun is up is the perfect combination. This weekend was a perfect weather for walking around. 

I discovered Park Maksimir few months ago which is an amazing park..... full of green spaces. Is the oldest public park in Zagreb and it forms part of the city's cultural heritage, is a habitat for many different plant and animal species. 

I have a similar park in my country  and when I came in this park I had that feeling like being home which is the best feeling ever. I took my book, I lied down a blanket and enjoying the sun and the view. 

I met some friends! 


So, why not to rest as well from public works and life's reality, and just take a moment to walk with through a two hundred year long Park Maksimir, and enjoy the greatest masterpiece of garden architecture in Croatia.



Wish you the best, 
Carmen 


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu