miercuri, 3 decembrie 2014

3 months abroad…and still alive!

I can’t believe it! 3 months abroad…and still alive!

Yes it has been an interesting time here in Zagreb. “What do you think about Croatian people?” Could somebody ask me, “I don’t know I haven’t met them all” Should I say.

As far as I see the city is still easy and quiet (I mean, it’s a capital…) but to freeze for a guy from Sevilla. The most sad thing I have ever seen is that it’s completely dark at 16:15, I feel like the world is saying to me “come on man, go home and sleep until tomorrow morning, by the way I think it’s the most stupid thing ever and nobody need it but the sun will raise at 06:15”

Me and my flatmates met a lot of EVSers in Orahovica, we went there to have the “On arrival training” and it was quite interesting to discover new people, we should be in touch to them because they live in some interesting places so… I want to visit them :D

Croatian language is still a big problem, but I’m working on in. I’m not giving up so easily, so at the end of this year I hope to be able to write this post in Croatian.

Christmas is coming and I can’t wait to celebrate New Year ’s Eve abroad surrender by non-Spanish people, sharing some champagne and greeting to 2015.



Kisses and hugs to everybody, I love you all! :D


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu