joi, 11 septembrie 2014

First days in Zagreb


When you are in a new flat, in a new city and all that you see is completly new your biggest worry is “How will all this affect to me?”
 It would be almost imposible for me to survive to an experience like this if I don’t have a good relationship with my flatmates. I really learn from them as much as posible and I think this could be.
In fact, in the first 48 hours I’ve learnt many things, they say that Knowledge does not take up any space, and some of these things are not important but they help me to improve our relationship.

With July and Bojan I’ve found out how easy it’s for people from Bulgarie and Ukraine to understand a lot of croatian words, and they can easily learn foreign languages. They can help me to improve my english.
Bojan has a very funny face in the pictures,  He doesn’t like to get wet with the rain and his laptop is driving he crazy. 
Althought, they didn’t let me choose a room I’m quite sure that Julia and Cosmina can be quite good flatmates. We can learn from each other and we’ll have fun together.
Bulgarian guy will be for sure a great  party partner and I already love him because He told me that my english it’s no so bad.

Finally the Latvian guy came, I really like him. It seems that it’s going to be almost imposible to have a problema with him, I’d like running with him, and He’s always helping me with my english.
In summary, I’m quite sure this is going to be an interesting time, I’ll learn a lot from SYNCRO, from these guys and from this experience living abroad. 

Vidimo se!


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu